ACRL/ULS Conference Program Planning--Orlando, 2016 Committee
In consultation with the incoming ULS chair, to select program topic and speakers (in keeping with the ACRL President's focus), secure program and budget approval from ACRL, and respond to all program proposal detail requests (eg room size, AV needs) from the ALA office for preliminary and final program copy for the annual conference program.
Displaying active committee roster as of 08/30/2015. Last retrieved on 08/30/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- All-Committees Meeting (ACRL ULS)
- Agenda for July 16 Virtual Meeting with DLS (at 9:00 AM EST)
- Regarding our scheduled meeting at ALA Annual
- Agenda for June 12 ULS/DLS Virtual Meeting
- Conference Program Planning--Las Vegas 2014 Committee Meeting (ACRL ULS)
- Joint Virtual Meeting with DLS: June 12 at 3 EST/12 PST
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788