New Publications Advisory Board
Displaying active committee roster as of 06/19/2013. Last retrieved on 06/19/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
The New Publications Advisory Board composition requires:
• Four to six members, in addition to a chair and ex officio members
• Three-year staggered terms
• Members serve no more than two consecutive terms.
• Ex officio members include the ACRL Past-President (listed as Board Liaison), ACRL Executive Director, ACRL Publications Committee Chair, ACRL Content Strategist (listed as Staff Liaison), and the Publications in Librarianship Editor.
• Editorial Board criteria is detailed in the ACRL Guide to Policies and Procedures
The New Publications Advisory Board was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788