ACRL/RBMS Budget and Development Committee
To advise the RBMS Executive Committee and RBMS committees on the preparation and monitoring of section, preconference, and other budgets; to identify strategies for obtaining funding for approved section activities from appropriate ACRL and ALA units; to seek and obtain external funding to support approved RBMS activities if ACRL and ALA funding is not available.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/28/2016. Last retrieved on 07/28/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RBMS Budget & Development annual meeting agenda 2016
- RBMS Budget and Development Agenda Midwinter 2016
- Budget and Development draft minutes ALA annual 2015
- ACRL RBMS Budget & Development agenda, Annual 2015
- Budget and Development Committee Meeting I (ACRL RBMS)
- Budget and Development Committee Meeting II (ACRL RBMS)
- Budget and Development Committee Meeting (ACRL RBMS)
- Budget and Development agenda Annual 2014
- RBMS Budget and Development Midwinter 2014 draft minutes
- Budget & Development Committee Meeting (ACRL RBMS)
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788