ACRL/IS Information Literacy Best Practices Committee
To promote best practices in information literacy and library instruction by developing, maintaining, and promoting the "Characteristics of Programs of Information Literacy that Illustrate Best Practices: A Guideline" and related web site.
Displaying active committee roster as of 04/23/2014. Last retrieved on 04/23/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ILBP Midwinter Agenda
- Information Literacy Best Practices Committee Meeting (ACRL IS)
- Seeking IS Committee Feedback for the ILBP Rubic
- Information Literacy Best Practices Committee ALA Annual Agenda, Anaheim 2012
- ILBP May Meeting, take 2
- May 8 Meeting Agenda
- April 24 Meeting Agenda
- March 27 Meeting Agenda (posted after the fact)
- IS ILBP February Meeting Agenda
- January Meeting Agenda and Link
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788