As a national authority on compensation for higher education professionals, the College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR) conducts salary, benefits and benchmarking surveys. CUPA-HR has for many years collected and compiled survey results on salaries for Library Administrators, and Mid-Level Administrators and Professionals. Data results from the surveys are regularly used by higher education institutions to establish and calibrate salaries of library professionals.
ACRL began working with CUPA-HR in 2005, to periodically review and update library position descriptions and categories within these surveys according to changes in the professional field. This organizational collaboration results in a revised CUPA-HR survey publication that offers more comprehensive academic library position descriptions.
Many thanks to the 2012-2013 ACRL CUPA-HR Position Description Task Force for their contributions to this project.
- 2017 Administrative Compensation Survey Results
- 2017 Mid-Level Salary Survey Results
- Report of the ACRL 2006-2007 CUPA-HR Position Description Task Force
- 2009 Administrative Compensation Survey Results
- 2009 Mid-Level Salary Survey Results
- 2011 Administrative Compensation Survey Results
- 2011 Mid-Level Salary Survey Results