To support instruction librarians in providing instructional services to diverse populations. The committee reviews, researches new content, updates, and promotes the "Multilingual Glossary" and the "Library Instruction for Diverse Populations Bibliography" bi-annually, focusing on one document per year.
Displaying active committee roster as of 12/17/2017. Last retrieved on 12/17/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- IS IDP Midwinter Meeting
- 2013 IS-IDP Virtual Midwinter Meeting
- 2013 ALA Midwinter Meeting Agenda
- Agenda 2011 Midwinter Meeting- IS IDP
- 2011 Annual Meeting Agenda
- Annual 2011 Meeting
- IS-IDP Virtual Midwinter 2011 Meeting
- IS-IDP Committee Annual Meeting Agenda 2010
- IS-IDP Committee Midwinter Meeting Minutes 2010
- IS-IDP Midwinter 2010 Agenda
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788