ACRL/IS Research and Scholarship Committee
To promote and support research and scholarship opportunities for academic and research librarians by identifying instruction-related topics for study and research. The committee assesses the impact of the Section publication "Research Agenda for Library Instruction and Information Literacy" by tracking articles that cite the Research Agenda and identifying research that addresses key areas identified in the Research Agenda, which are added to the "Bibliography of Citations Related to the Research Agenda." The committee is responsible for revising and promoting the Research Agenda, researching new additions and updating the "List of Pedagogical Journals" and "A Bibliography of Research Methods Texts," and writing and promoting the "Five Articles You Should Read" series.
Displaying active committee roster as of 06/26/2016. Last retrieved on 06/26/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL/IS Research and Scholarship Committee Meeting
- Research Agenda Conversations- New Blog of the IS-Research & Scholarship Committee
- ACRL IS R&S February 20th Meeting Agenda
- ACRL IS R&S Committee - Jan 13 Meeting Agenda
- ACRL IS Research & Scholarship Committee November Online Meeting
- ACRL-IS R&S October Meeting (10/22, 2-3pm Central Time)
- ACRL-IS R&S September Meeting
- Research and Scholarship Committee Meeting (ACRL IS)
- ACRL-IS R&S Midwinter Meeting Agenda
- Agenda for ALA Annual ACRL IS Research and Scholarship Committee Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788