ACRL/IS Research and Scholarship Committee
To promote and support research and scholarship opportunities for academic and research librarians by identifying instruction-related topics for study and research. The committee assesses the impact of the Section publication "Research Agenda for Library Instruction and Information Literacy" by tracking articles that cite the Research Agenda and identifying research that addresses key areas identified in the Research Agenda, which are added to the "Bibliography of Citations Related to the Research Agenda." The committee is responsible for revising and promoting the Research Agenda, researching new additions and updating the "List of Pedagogical Journals" and "A Bibliography of Research Methods Texts," and writing and promoting the "Five Articles You Should Read" series.
Displaying active committee roster as of 12/11/2013. Last retrieved on 12/11/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL-IS R&S October Meeting (10/22, 2-3pm Central Time)
- ACRL-IS R&S September Meeting
- Research and Scholarship Committee Meeting (ACRL IS)
- ACRL-IS R&S Midwinter Meeting Agenda
- Agenda for ALA Annual ACRL IS Research and Scholarship Committee Meeting
- Agenda for February 2011 meeting
- Upcoming Meetings in February, April, and May
- September Meeting Minutes
- ACRL IS Research and Scholarship Meeting Minutes for 08/16/10
- IS-RS 2010 Annual Conference meeting agenda
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788