ACRL/Arts Dance Librarians Discussion Group
To provide a forum for dance librarians and others working in or interested in dance to discuss issues and exchange ideas; to encourage, develop and support projects which will improve access to and the organization of dance materials in libraries and archives; to inform, educate and encourage cooperation through activities and programs on dance.
Displaying active committee roster as of 10/02/2014. Last retrieved on 10/02/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ALA Annual 2014 meeting minutes
- Dance Librarians Discussion Group Annual 2014 Agenda
- DLDG ALA Midwinter Meeting Minutes
- Dance Librarians Discussion Group Meeting -- January 30, 2014
- Virtual Meeting January 30 -- Save the Date!
- Dance Librarians Discussion Group ALA Midwinter 2014 Agenda
- DLDG meeting at ALA Annual 2013
- DLDG Midwinter 2013 Virtual Meeting
- 2013 ALA Midwinter Dance Librarians Discussion Group (DLDG) Meeting Minutes
- Slightly Revised Meeting Agenda
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788