Displaying active committee roster as of 06/24/2018. Last retrieved on 06/24/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The Publications in Librarianship Editorial Board composition requires:
• Four to six members, in addition to the editor and ex-officio members, the exact number to be decided by the editor according to need
• Three-year terms, staggered
• Members to serve no more than two consecutive terms
• Ex officio member include the ACRL past-president (listed as Board Liaison), ACRL executive director, and the ACRL Publications Coordinating Committee chair
• Editorial Board criteria is detailed in the ACRL Guide to Policies and Procedures
The Publications in Librarianship Editorial Board was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788