Distance Learning Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 04/30/2017. Last retrieved on 04/30/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- DLS Strategic Planning Committee agenda for May 3, 2017, virtual meeting (4:00-5:00pm Eastern)
- 04-03-17 Instruction Committee Meeting Minutes
- DLS Strategic Planning Committee agenda for April 5, 2017, virutal meeting (4:00-5:00pm Eastern)
- Notes from Recent DLS RoundTable Conversation: Tools for Online Learning
- 2017-03-14 Research and Publications Committee Meeting Agenda
- DLS Strategic Planning Committee agenda for March 1, 2017, virutal meeting (4:30-5:30pm Eastern)
- 2017-03-02 Instruction committee upcoming meeting agenda
- 2017_02_14 Research Committee Agenda
- 2017-01-11 Bibliography Committee Meeting Minutes
- REMINDER!! COMMITTEE VOLUNTEER DATE FAST APPROACHING!!!!
As of August 2016, DLS had 1,505 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Distance Learning Section was established in 1991.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788