ACRL/ANSS Conference Program Planning--Chicago, 2017 Committee
To choose a timely topic of interest to ANSS members in particular, and to a broad spectrum of ALA members in general; to recruit expert speakers on this topic; and to present this program at the ALA Annual Conference. A summary of all programs presented by ANSS is included on ANSSWeb under Historical Highlights. The Committee also arranges a special tour of a library, information center, or cultural center of interest to ANSS members during the Annual Conference.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/29/2016. Last retrieved on 07/29/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Conference Program Planning--San Francisco 2015 Committee Meeting (ACRL ANSS)
- Conference Program Planning - San Francisco 2015 Committee Meeting (ACRL ANSS)
- Conference Program Planning - San Francisco, 2015 Committee (ACRL ANSS)
- Conference Program Planning--Chicago 2013 Committee Meeting (ACRL ANSS)
- Conference Program Planning -- Chicago, 2013 Committee (ACRL ANSS)
- Conference Program Planning Committee 2013 – Chicago (ACRL ANSS)
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788