Displaying active committee roster as of 12/10/2017. Last retrieved on 12/10/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Student Learning and Information Literacy (SLILC) Discussion Forum
- ALA Annual SLILC Meeting
- SLILC Meeting Minutes 4/20/17
- SLILC Committee Meeting
- SLILC MW2017 Meeting Minutes
- ALA MW/Atlanta Committee Meeting
- December Meeting
- ACRL Student Learning and Information Literacy Committee Meeting
- ACRL SLILC Meeting Reminder/Online Instructions
- SLILC Early Fall Meeting
- A minimum of five members (i.e. a chair, vice-chair, and three members)
- One member selected by the Instruction Section Executive Committee (always the Instruction Section past-chair)
- One member selected by the Communities of Practice Assembly chair
- One member selected by the Community and Junior College Libraries Section
- Ex-officio members include intersections of scholarly communication and information literacy licensed workshops presenter coordinator and professional development licensed workshops presenter coordinator.
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee
In 2008, the Information Literacy Coordinating Committee was reconstituted by the ACRL Board as a standing committee from the former Information Literacy Advisory Committee with a coordinating committee structure. In 2013, the committee shifted from a coordinating committee to a standalone committee and is one of ACRL’s four goal-area committees as part of the Plan for Excellence.
Mary Jane Petrowski
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788