Displaying active committee roster as of 04/21/2019. Last retrieved on 04/21/2019. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- A minimum of five members (i.e. a chair, vice-chair, and three members)
- One member selected by the Instruction Section Executive Committee (always the Instruction Section past-chair)
- One member selected by the Communities of Practice Assembly chair
- One member selected by the Community and Junior College Libraries Section
- Ex-officio members include intersections of scholarly communication and information literacy licensed workshops presenter coordinator and professional development licensed workshops presenter coordinator.
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee
In 2008, the Information Literacy Coordinating Committee was reconstituted by the ACRL Board as a standing committee from the former Information Literacy Advisory Committee with a coordinating committee structure. In 2013, the committee shifted from a coordinating committee to a standalone committee and is one of ACRL’s four goal-area committees as part of the Plan for Excellence.
Mary Jane Petrowski
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788