Health Sciences Interest Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 04/29/2016. Last retrieved on 04/29/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Call for Nominations - Convener-elect HSIG
- HSIG Meeting Notes from Annual 2015
- Results from the 2015 HSIG Membership Survey
- 2015 Annual HSIG Membership Meeting Agenda
- Panel Session: Unlocking the Sciences: Collaborative Research with Community Engagement through Citizen Science
- Health Sciences Interest Group Membership Meeting
- Health Sciences Interest Group Continuing Education Meeting
- HSIG at ALA Annual San Francisco--Meetings of Interest
- Health Sciences Interest Group -- Vice-Convener Election Results
- ACRL Health Science Interest Group: Call for Nomination
As of August 2015, the HSIG had 586 members. Interest Group composition includes a convener and incoming convener.
The Health Sciences Interest Group was established at the 2009 Spring Executive Committee Meeting.
Join an Interest Group
Join the Health Sciences Interest Group through your ALA membership record, and participate through the interest group's ALA Connect space and the ACRL listserv. If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for discussion topics or events, please contact the conveners.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788