ACRL/DLS Communications Committee
To develop and issue a section newsletter; to provide a formal communication channel with DLS members, appropriate ACRL/ALA units and outside agencies; to make regular submissions to C&RL News and to determine other appropriate journals for DLS news, investigate requirements for submission, and make appropriate submissions.
Displaying active committee roster as of 08/01/2014. Last retrieved on 08/01/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- From Stumbling Blocks to Building Blocks: Using Threshold Concepts to Teach Information Literacy - ACRL IS & DLS
- All Committee Meeting - ACRL DLS
- ACRL DLS/ULS Social
- "Leading from the Side: On, Off and Within Your Campus" ULS-DLS program
- ACRL - DLS Virtual Communications Committee Meeting
- DLS Virtual Communications Meeting
- POST THIS
- POST THIS
- DLS Communications Committee Meeting - Thursday, Sept. 26, 2013 - Minutes
- DLS Communications Committee Meeting - Thursday, Sept. 26, 2013 (Online meeting Link)
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788