The editorial board is charged to serve in an advisory capacity to the ACRL staff regarding the Project Outcome for Academic Libraries toolkit. The editorial board advises on the development and revision of resources and training materials, on changes to the surveys if necessary, and on investment in improvements and new features for the toolkit.
Displaying active committee roster as of 09/23/2019. Last retrieved on 09/23/2019. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The Project Outcome for Academic Libraries Editorial Board composition requires:
- A minimum of 6 members (chair, vice-chair, and 4 members) with appointments staggered to provide continuity. The editorial board membership as a whole should be representative of different institution types (community colleges, colleges, and universities).
- Members serve a maximum of two two-year terms, except for the chair, who may serve two terms as a member in addition to one as chair.
- Members should be active users of Project Outcome for Academic Libraries, as well as members of ACRL.
- Ex officio members: a representative of each the Value of Academic Libraries Committee, the Student Learning and Information Literacy Committee, and the Trends & Statistics Editorial Board.
- Editorial Board critera is detailed in the ACRL Guide to Policies and Procedures.
In November 2017 the ACRL Board of Directors charged a task force to adapt the Project Outcome measures, developed by the Public Library Association, to an academic library context. In June 2019 the task force completed its work and the ACRL Board charged this editorial board with the work of continuing to support the Project Outcome for Academic Libraries toolkit.