ACRL/IS Mentoring Program Committee
To manage, promote, and assess the Mentoring Program whereby experienced instruction librarians are recruited to serve as mentors to newer librarians or librarians new to instruction or to the Instruction Section. Tasks include updating guidelines and procedures, linking mentors with mentees, tracking program participants, providing support to the volunteer mentors and mentees, updating and maintaining online resources relating to good mentoring practices, and assessing the program. The committee will continue to explore opportunities for collaboration with other mentoring programs within the American Library Association.
Displaying active committee roster as of 08/29/2015. Last retrieved on 08/29/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL IS Mentoring Program Virtual Meeting Summer
- ACRL IS Mentoring Program Virtual Meeting - Spring 2015
- ACRL IS Mentoring Program Virtual Meeting
- Mentoring Committee 2014-2015 Intro Conference Call
- Mentoring Program Committee Meeting (ACRL IS)
- ACRL Instruction Section Mentoring Program Committee
- ACRL IS Mentoring Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting
- CE for Mentors TF Charge
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788