Displaying active committee roster as of 07/12/2020. Last retrieved on 07/12/2020. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The Resources for College Libraries Editorial Board composition requires:
- At least seven members, in addition to the chair and ex officio members
- Two-year staggered terms
- Members to serve no more than two consecutive terms,
- The chair may serve up to two terms after assuming the position, but no more than a total of six years on the editorial board
- Ex-officio members include the ACRL Executive Director, ACRL Publications Coordinating Committee Chair, CHOICE Editor & Publisher, and ACRL Past-President (listed as Board Liaison).
- Editorial Board criteria is detailed in the ACRL Guide to Policies and Procedures.
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee
The Resources for College Libraries Editorial Board was created by the ACRL Board of Directors at the 2005 Midwinter Meeting.