ACRL/IS Communication Committee
To facilitate internal and external Section communication through print and electronic media about membership activities, achievements, procedures, and publications. The committee supports the ILI-L List Administrator who moderates the ILI-L list and maintains the former BI-L list archives on the ALA server. The committee supports the Committee List Administrator who maintains the electronic communications for the Advisory Council, the Executive Committee, and all IS committees. The committee also supports the Newsletter Editor and the Web Site Administrators. The committee seeks candidates for these four positions on a biennial basis. The committee maintains and updates all the internal tips documents related to its work.
Displaying active committee roster as of 01/20/2017. Last retrieved on 01/20/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2015-2016 IS Newsletter Calls for Submission and Calls for Survey Participation
- IS Communications Virtual Meeting
- Communication Committee Meeting (ACRL IS)
- Communication Committee 2012 Annual Meeting Minutes
- ILI-L Administrator's Report - Annual 2012
- Communications Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting 2012 - Minutes
- ILI-L Administrator's Report - Midwinter 2012
- Communications Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting 2012 - Agenda
- IS Committee Minutes for 2011 Annual
- Instruction Section Communication Committee Agenda for Annual 2011
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788