ACRL/RBMS Conference Development Committee
To adopt a long-range view of conference planning activities: (1) identifying potential themes, topics, and sites of program interest to RBMS; (2) facilitating the conversion of these ideas into conference programs; (3) initiating and responding to program proposals shared with other sections or organizations; (4) serving as an agent of continuity for conference planning; (5) addressing issues in conference programs; (6) maintaining the preconference program planning manual.
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/29/2015. Last retrieved on 03/29/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Conference Development Committee Meeting (ACRL RBMS)
- 2017 RBMS Conference: Call for Proposals
- RBMS Conference Development Committee members: Which of the two proposals for hosting the 2016 RBMS Conference do you approve recommending to the Executive Committee, the proposal from the University of Iowa, or the proposal from the University of Miami?
- Conference Development Committee members: Do you approve recommending the University of Iowa's proposal to host the 2016 preconference to the Executive Committee?
- Conference Development Committee 2014 Annual Conference (ACRL/RBMS)
- Conference Development Committee, 2014 Midwinter Conference (ACRL RBMS )
- Conference Development Committee 2012 Annual Documents (ACRL/RBMS)
- Conference Development Committee, 2013 Annual Conference (ACRL RBMS )
- Conference Development Committee Meeting, 2013 Annual (ACRL RBMS)
- RBMS Conference Development Committee 2013 Midwinter meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788