Displaying active committee roster as of 07/05/2020. Last retrieved on 07/05/2020. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The RBM Editorial Board composition requires:
- At least five members, including the editor and not including ex-officio members, with appointments staggered to provide continuity
- Three-year terms
- Members to serve no more than two consecutive terms, except the editor, who may serve no more than three consecutive terms
- Ex-officio members include the ACRL Past-President (listed as Board Liaison), ACRL Executive Director, ACRL Content Strategist, RBMS Publications Committee Chair, and ACRL Publications Coordinating Committee Chair
- Editorial Board criteria is detailed in the ACRL Guide to Policies and Procedures
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the RBM editor
The RBM Editorial Board was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Senior Production Editor
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788