University Libraries Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 10/04/2015. Last retrieved on 10/04/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Campus Administration and Leadership Discussion: Leading through transition
- Call for Proposals: Campus Administration and Leadership DG topics
- Guns on Campus: Implications for Libraries ULS CALDG Midwinter 2015 discussion
- Co. on the Future of University Libraries, 2014 Annual Conference Meeting Notes
- EBPDG 2014 Annual Summary
- ACRL ULS Evidence-Based Practices Discussion Group MW 2014
- ULS Conference Programs, 1994-present
- ULS Chairs, 1994-present
- ULS Social (ACRL ULS)
- Busting out of the Cubicle presentation slides!
As of August 2015, ULS had 4,151 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Conference Program Planning--San Francisco, 2015 Committee
Conference Program Planning--Orlando, 2016 Committee
The University Libraries Section was established in 1937.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788