University Libraries Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 05/21/2013. Last retrieved on 05/21/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Evidence-Based Practices DG -- Notes from MW 2013
- ULS Executive Meeting Comm agenda for Midwinter Meeting
- Evidence-Based Practices Discussion Group (ACRL ULS)
- Mid-Level Managers Discussion Group (ACRL ULS)
- MW 2013 Articles
- Evidence-Based Librarianship DG -- Notes from ALA Annual 2012
- The Librarian Has Left the Building: Keeping the Knowledge Alive through Succession Planning
- Join us for BITES with LIRT Anaheim, CA June 23 and 24, 2012
- Midwinter Meeting/Thank You
- ULS Governance Procedures and Manual
As of August 2012, ULS had 4,535 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Conference Program Planning--Las Vegas, 2014 Committee
Current Topics Discussion Group
The University Libraries Section was established in 1937.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788