C&RL Editorial Board
Displaying active committee roster as of 12/06/2013. Last retrieved on 12/06/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- C&RL Editorial Board Agenda - Midwinter 2014
- C&RL Editorial Board Minutes - Annual 2013
- C&RL Editorial Board Agenda - Annual 2013
- C&RL Editorial Board (part of the Publications Coordinating Committee Meeting) (ACRL)
- C&RL Social Media Editor - Call for Applicants
- College and Research Libraries Editorial Board (part of Publications Coordinating Committee Meeting) (ACRL)
- Memorial Resolution for Joseph J. Branin
- C&RL Editorial Board Conference Call - January 14th
- Forum on the Future of C&RL at ALA Midwinter
- C&RL Editorial Board (ACRL)
The C&RL Editoral Board composition requires:
• Nine to fifteen members, in addition to editor and ex officio members
• Three-year terms generally corresponding to that of the editor
• Members to serve no more than two consecutive terms
• Ex officio members include the ACRL past-president (listed as Board Liaison), ACRL executive director, ACRL Publications Committee chair, and the C&RL News staff editor.
• Editorial Board criteria is detailed in the ACRL Guide to Policies and Procedures
• Additional appointments at the discretion of the C&RL editor
The C&RL Editorial Board was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Senior Production Editor
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788