ACRL/IS Membership Committee
To encourage participation of new, returning, and prospective Section members through orientations, social activities, promotional events/materials, and other mechanisms. The committee works with the Local Arrangements Chairs to coordinate IS Soirees and with the Executive Committee to organize membership orientations. Membership also conducts and reports on the Dropped Membership Survey, communicates with new and dropped members, updates the "FAQ for IS Members" and the IS Brochure. The Membership Committee co-chairs serve as the Section's representatives on the ACRL Membership Advisory Committee.
Displaying active committee roster as of 10/31/2014. Last retrieved on 10/31/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Agenda - Virtual MidWinter Meeting December 2013
- Virtual MidWinter Meeting December 2013
- Membership Committee Meeting (ACRL IS)
- IS Membership Virtual Mid-Winter Meeting
- IS Membership Committee 2012 Annual Meeting Agenda
- IS Membership Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting
- IS Membership Committee 2011 Annual Meeting Agenda
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788