Displaying active committee roster as of 07/12/2020. Last retrieved on 07/12/2020. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- A minimum of five members (i.e. a chair, a vice-chair and three members).
- Ex-officio members include assessment licensed workshops presenter coordinator and Standards for Libraries in Higher Education licensed workshop presenter coordinator.
- Vice-Chair serves as ex-officio member to the Project Outcome for Academic Libraries Editorial Board.
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee.
- Post regularly to the VAL Blog.
- Provide advisory service to grant funded projects related to ACRL Value Initiative.
The Value of Academic Libraries was established by the ACRL Executive Committee at the 2011 Spring Executive meeting.
Senior Strategist for Special Initiatives
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788