Science and Technology Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 06/20/2013. Last retrieved on 06/20/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- TRAIL Information & Update Session @ ALA Annual 6/30/2013
- 2013 STS Events & Programs at ALA Annual Conference
- STS Dinner @ ALA Annual on June 30
- Council I (ACRL STS)
- STS Pocket Program for MW 2013
- STS Programs at MW 2013
- Schedule for ACRL Science & Technology Section events/meetings at MW 2013
- STS College Science Librarians Discussion Group, June 23, 2012: Summary
- STS 2012 Strategic Plan (ACRL Plan for Excellence) report
- STS Continuing Education Committee - Annual 2012 - Meeting Agenda
As of August 2012, STS had 1,333 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Science and Technology Section was established in 1961.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788