ACRL/STS Publisher/Vendor Relations Discussion Group
To provide a forum for exchanging information between science and technology publishers and vendors and science and technology librarians.
Displaying active committee roster as of 02/09/2016. Last retrieved on 02/09/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- STS Publisher Vendor Relations Discussion Group, "Platforms and Partnerships: surveying the academic ebook landscape" June 29, 2013
- Publisher / Vendor Relations Discussion Group (ACRL STS)
- Minutes of the Publisher/Vendor Relations Discussion Group, All Committee's Meeting, Anaheim, June 23, 2012.
- Subject & Bibliographic Access Committee / Publisher-Vendor Discussion Group
- The Role of Metadata Standards in Scientific Data Publishing: Part One
- Updated List of Recent STS Publisher/Vendor Relations Discussion Group Topics
- ALA Midwinter 2011 presentation and discussion
- Transcript of Publisher/Vendor Relations Discussion Group Preparation Meeting for San Diego in January 2011
- Notice of virtual meeting of the Co-chairs of the Publisher/Vendor Relations Discussion Group
- Additional ideas for a program topic through August of 2009
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788