To serve as an advisory board to the section chair and Executive Committee; to act as a channel of information and discussion to the committees and membership at large.
Displaying active committee roster as of 04/20/2015. Last retrieved on 04/20/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Council I Meeting (ACRL STS)
- Annual Conference Committee minutes
- STS Council I and Council II agendas Annual Conference Las Vegas
- Up-coming meeting of the ACRL/STS Science Resources: Discovery & Access Committee (virtual)
- ACRL_STS Hot Topics Discussion Group Agenda
- STS Council I Agenda (Final) and Draft for Council II - Midwinter Meeting 2014 (Philadelphia)
- Council I (ACRL STS)
- Council II (ACRL STS)
- AGENDAS for STS Council I and II - ALA Annual 2013
- STS Council I Meeting at MW 2013 -- AGENDA
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788