The ALA Office for Diversity, Literacy and Outreach Services (ODLOS) administers and partners on programs and initiatives that support our mission.
- Extending Our Reach: Reducing Homelessness Through Library Engagement
- Handbook for Mobile Services Staff
- Engaging Multilingual Communities and English Language Learners in U.S. Libraries
- Keys to Engaging Older Adults
- Literacy for All: Adult Literacy through Libraries
- The Small but Powerful Guide to Winning Big Support for Your Rural Library
- Guide to Building Support for your Tribal Library
- TRAILS - Tribal Library Procedure Manual 4th Edition 2017
Printed copies of toolkits are also available for ALA members. Orders for under 20 toolkits will be sent free of charge (please include ALA personal or organizational membership number); for orders of 20 and over, the charge is $.50/toolkit plus a $7 flat fee for shipping.