Learn about student resources from ALA, including financial assistance, career options and more.
ALA on Twitter
- RT @libcomix: Teen Kiku travels back in time to witness her grandmother’s life at a WWII Japanese internment camp. @kikuhughes’ Displacemen… 18 hours ago
- .@tangilibrary hosts FEMA staff to help their community recover from #HurricaneIda. https://t.co/dIqemdF7pH 19 hours ago
- RT @ILoveLibraries: #LibraryCardSignUpMonth poll: Americans check out an average of 6.9 items per year from their public library. Is that n… 20 hours ago
- RT @libcomix: .@RobinHaART 's Almost American Girl from @HarperCollins follows Robin as a teen moving to America and finding a piece of hom… 23 hours ago
- What is BOOKLIST READER? Glad you asked 😉 It’s @ALA_Booklist’s new library patron–facing magazine, featuring divers… https://t.co/WvzXZyc4V2 1 day ago