Open Call - Webinars on Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, Literacy, and/or Outreach
You can view past webinars in our archives.
A successful webinar proposal should:
- Name all presenters with presenters' relevant presentation experience
- Provide a 250-word description, including how the webinar will address the priorities and target populations of the Office for Diversity, Literacy and Outreach Services (ODLOS)
- Be aligned with ALA's guidelines, standards and competencies for equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Fit within 60 minutes, including time for Questions and Answers
- Provide learning outcomes that will advance services to our target populations and/or address issues of equity, diversity, and inclusion
For more information about our priorities, please see the ODLOS mission and frameworks.
To submit a webinar proposal, please complete the below form.
The ALA (American Library Association and its units) and the ALA-APA (Allied Professional Association) (collectively “ALA”) use the personal data you provide to the ALA to process membership, inform you of products, services, conferences, education opportunities, events and for other purposes which are within the Association’s mission.
To accomplish these actions, ALA contracts with third-parties who gather and process personal data to complete interactions such as online purchases, conference registration, and fulfillment. The personal data as provided is processed and stored as a legitimate Interest to the ALA in order to fulfill your requests for information and services from ALA.