Will your Senators support library funding for FY20?
Check below to see if your Senators signed the LSTA and IAL letters last year, and who's new in 2019.
Will your Representative support library funding for FY20?
Check below to see if your Representative signed the LSTA and IAL letters last year, and who's new in 2019.
Want to do more?
- Invite members of Congress to visit your library. Check out these tips for organizing a visit.
- Tell your story. Write a letter to the editor or share your story with ALA, who will hand-deliver it to your member of Congress.
- Post about the impact of IMLS funding in your library or state. Tag your story with #FundLibraries.
- Not sure how IMLS funding is used in your state? Look it up in the IMLS database.
- Add a Twibbon or Facebook frame to your profile.
Facebook Frame: Facebook.com/profilepicframes and search "American Library Association."
- Use these overlay images to add the #FundLibraries hashtag to your photos:
Fund Libraries - I Love Libraries 1200 x 1200 px
Fund Libraries - 1200 x 1200 px
- Post these Fund Libraries graphics
Facebook Share | Facebook Cover Art
Twitter Share | Twitter Cover Art
- FY 2019 Senate Letter on LSTA (April 13, 2018)
- FY 2019 Senate Letter on IAL (April 13, 2018)
- FY 2019 House Letter on LSTA (March 19, 2018)
- FY 2019 Senate Letter on IAL (March 19, 2018)
- FY 2018 Senate LSTA Letter - May 25, 2017
- FY 2018 Senate IAL Letter - May 25, 2017
- FY 2018 House LSTA Letter - April 6, 2017
- FY 2018 House IAL Letter - April 6, 2017
Don't see what you need? Tell us.