Did Senators sign on to support library funding for FY20?
Check below to see if your Senators signed the LSTA and IAL letters.
Did your Representative sign on in support of library funding for FY20?
Check below to see if your Representative signed the LSTA and IAL letters.
Want to do more?
- Download our State-by-State IMLS funding histories: http://bit.ly/FundLibrariesStateByState
- Download our State-by-State advocate note worksheets: http://bit.ly/FundLibrariesAdvocateNotes
- Download our Appropriations pathway for advocates.
- Invite members of Congress to visit your library. Check out these tips for organizing a visit.
- Tell your story. Write a letter to the editor or share your story with ALA, who will hand-deliver it to your member of Congress.
- Post about the impact of IMLS funding in your library or state. Tag your story with #FundLibraries.
- Not sure how IMLS funding is used in your state? Look it up in the IMLS database.
- Add a Twibbon or Facebook frame to your profile.
Facebook Frame: Facebook.com/profilepicframes and search "American Library Association."
- Download all of our Fund Libraries graphics here.
Facebook Share | Facebook Cover Art
Twitter Share | Twitter Cover Art
- FY20 Senate Letter on LSTA - April 15, 2019
- FY20 Senate Letter on IAL - April 15, 2019
- FY20 House Letter on LSTA - March 28, 2019
- FY20 House Letter on IAL - March 28, 2019
- FY19 Senate LSTA Letter - April 13, 2018
- FY19 Senate IAL Letter - April 13, 2018
- FY19 House LSTA Letter - March 19, 2018
- FY19 Senate IAL Letter - March 19, 2018
- FY18 Senate LSTA Letter - May 25, 2017
- FY18 Senate IAL Letter - May 25, 2017
- FY18 House LSTA Letter - April 6, 2017
- FY18 House IAL Letter - April 6, 2017
Don't see what you need? Tell us.