ALA Handbook of Organization
Welcome to the ALA Online Handbook of Organization. The Handbook provides information on ALA’s structure, membership groups, and governing bodies. It is updated following the Annual Conference, when our officers are installed.
Please use the links in the Table of Contents below to navigate our website for Handbook information.
As of 2009 the Handbook is only available in an online version, found here. Send questions and comments about the handbook to email@example.com.
Table of Contents
- Great Ways to Get Involved in ALA
- Membership Categories and forms
- ALA 2015 Strategic Plan
- Dates to Remember (Use back button to return)
- ALA Staff Directory
- ALA Headquarters and Office locations
- ALA Offices
- Organizational Overview
- Officers and Executive Board
- Round Tables
- Membership Initiative Groups
- Student Chapters
- Related Organizations, including the Allied Professional Association
- Acronyms & Abbreviations
- Browse Awards, Grant & Scholarships
- Corporate Member Recognition
- Membership Statistics
- Periodical Publications