The Summer Learning Grant will award $1,000 to each of 25 libraries in need with the purpose of helping them purchase resources or provide services to bolster their teen summer learning program. The program must support teens who speak English as a second language, teens in socio-economically challenged communities, and/or teens who are at risk of failing school.
To determine if you are eligible, you must answer yes to the following questions:
- Is your summer learning program administered through a library?
- Is your program open to all teens in the community?
- Do you work directly with teens?
- Are you a personal member of YALSA?
- Is your library within 20 miles of a Dollar General store?
Grants for 2020 will open in August!
Questions? Contact Taylor Crossley at firstname.lastname@example.org