New Webinar Subscription Opportunity for Non-YALSA Members!
Become a YALSA webinar subscriber and gain access to 12 months of YALSA live webinars and all webinar archives. (YALSA members will continue to have full access to live webinar sessions and all recordings. as a part of association membership.)
Subscribe now and access YALSA's live webinars for a one-year period. Subscriptions can start at any time during the year and are annual based.
Subscription prices are:
$59 for individuals for 12 months of webinars
$129 for group subscriptions for 12 months of webinars
For more information on pricing for state library agencies, as well as general subscription pricing, contact Linda W. Braun, YALSA CE Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Live Webinars
Free webinar on Continuous Learning, December 13, 2018. Learn more and register.
Upcoming 2019 Webinars
YALSA members can access registration details in the weekly association e-news. Non-YALSA members who want access to YALSA's webinars can become a webinar subscriber ($59 for an annual subscription) or register for individual webinars at a cost of $29/per webinar.
- Thursday, January 10, 2PM Eastern - Welcoming Libraries for ALL Teens
- Thursday, February 14, 2PM Eastern - Providing Equitable Access @ Your Library for All Teens
- Thursday, March 14, 2PM Eastern - Teens, Social Justice, and Difficult Conversations
- Thursday, April 11, 2PM Eastern - What Does it Take to be Career Ready?
Questions about YALSA webinars? Contact Linda Braun for more info.
Want to access previous webinars? The following topical lists will get you started:
- Teen Growth and Development
- Interactions with Teens
- Learning Environments
- Learning Experiences
- Youth Engagement & Leadership
- Community & Family Engagement
- Cultural Competency and Responsiveness
- Equity of Access
- Outcomes & Assessment
- Continuous Learning
Interested in YALSA’s webinars, but want to see if they're right for you? Check out one of our free webinars-on-demand:
- Interns are Staff, Too! (sponsored by Dollar General - 2015)
- Putting the PRO in Professional: Using Social Media in Your Career Search
Teens and the Future of Libraries
- Teens & the Future of Libraries (a series of discussions held jointly with connectedlearning.tv in May 2013)
- What's Next for Teen Services?: Connected Learning (Program 1, March 2014)
- What's Next for Teen Services?: Literacies (Program 2, March 2014)
- What's Next for Teen Services?: Librarians as Community Connectors & Education Facilitators (Program 3, March 2014)
- What's Next for Teen Services?: Cultural Competencies (Program 4, March 2014)
- What's Next for Teen Services?: Personal Learning Networks (Program 5, March 2014)
Teen Read Week & Summer Reading/Learning
- Graphomania: Hosting a Teen Writing Contest (2017)
- Engaging Latino Youth through STEAM: Going Beyond Our Walls (2016)
- Spice Up a Program with a Dash of Literacy! (sponsored by Dollar General)
- Turning Dreams into Reality @ Your Library
Teens & Tech
- CREATECH: Take It and Make It Big: Leveraging Partnerships for Teen Tech Week (sponsored by Best Buy)
- Check-in: Maker Spaces 101, Teens, and You
- DIY: Outcomes and Impact (sponsored by Best Buy)
- Gamification in Libraries: Teen Tech Week (sponsored by Tutor.com)
- Make It At Your Library! (sponsored by Best Buy)