Join YALSA for its webinars! Keep up-to-date on developments in the field with these interactive learning sessions.
All YALSA webinars take place at 2 p.m. Eastern. Webinars are 60 minutes in length.
- May 16: Helping Youth Transition from Children's to Teen Services, presented by Jason Lamb
- June 20: Social Media Tools: A Quick Primer for Busy Folks, presented by Clair Segal
Interested in future YALSA webinars? Use our calendar to check for dates as we add them.
About the webinars:
- Webinars are 60 minutes long, including time for questions and answers
- Webinars take place at 2 p.m. Eastern.
- All registrants receive:
- a certificate of participation
- access to the recording and PowerPoint slides
- They are commercial-free
- Webinars are delivered by an expert trainer
- All YALSA members get free access to YALSA's webinars two months after they're originally recorded in the Members' Only section of this web site
Questions? Contact Nicole Gibby Munguia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-545-2433 ext 5293.
- Webinars are $39 for individual YALSA members, $29 for students, $49 for all other individuals, or $195 for groups. YALSA’s group rate gives an institution ten logins for the webinar.
- Registration through the ALA Online Learning Center for both individual and group registrations. To register offline, please fill out this form (PDF) and then fax or mail it in.
- YALSA does not distribute contact information to webinar sponsors.
- YALSA's webinars are lead by professional experts, selected by YALSA, and are not employees of paid sponsors.
- YALSA webinars are certified for one Library Education Unit in the state of Indiana.
- All webinars provide one contact hour.
- Learn about YALSA's other continuing education opportunities.
- Interested in sponsoring a YALSA webinar? Find out more in our media and sponsorship kit (PDF).
- Interested in a past YALSA webinar? Read descriptions and buy recordings at the Webinars-on-Demand page.
Members can see archived webinars for free, two months after they take place, in YALSA's members' only section. All others can purchase access to recent YALSA webinars for $19. YALSA webinars will be available two months after they take place.
Interested in YALSA’s webinars? Check out one of our free webinars-on-demand
- Don’t Get Lost in Translation: Connect with Your Teens through Summer Reading (sponsored by Dollar General)
- Programming for Teen Read Week
- Gamification in Libraries: Teen Tech Week (sponsored by Tutor.com)
- VIPS: Why you Need Them for Advocacy