Cultural programming, discussion series and traveling exhibitions are some of the best ways to engage with your library community. Information on current exhibition tours and recently closed applications is listed below.
- Thinking Money strives to teach tweens, teens and their parents, caregivers and educators about financial literacy topics — like saving, spending and avoiding fraud — in a way that is not only understandable, but fun. This museum-quality exhibition will travel to 50 U.S. public libraries between 2016 and 2018. The exhibition is offered by the American Library Association in partnership with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Investor Education Foundation. Applications will be accepted until Jan. 29, 2016.
The application period for Native Voices: Native Peoples' Concepts of Health and Illness has closed.
The application period for the Great Stories Club "Hack the Feed: Media, Resistance, Revolution" round is now closed. View the selected sites.
The application period for the 2015 Jaffarian School Library Program Award is now closed.
- The application period for Discover Earth, Discover Tech and Discover Space is now closed. View the selected sites.
- The application period for the StoryCorps @ your library programs is now closed. View the selected sites.
- The application period for the traveling exhibition Exploring Human Origins is now closed. View the selected sites.
- The application period for First Folio! The Book that Gave Us Shakespeare: A Traveling Exhibition is now closed. View the selected sites.