Let’s Talk About It (LTAI): Women’s Suffrage is a reading and discussion project that will spark conversations across the United States about the women’s suffrage movement.
Led by libraries in their communities, participants will read a series of books, curated by humanities scholars, and discuss the people and events from this important part of U.S. history.
Twenty-five libraries will be selected in 2022 to receive materials and funding to lead the first Let’s Talk About It: Women’s Suffrage discussions.
LTAI: Women’s Suffrage is a humanities discussion project supported by the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH).
Please select from the following options:
- Read the grant guidelines
- Frequently asked questions
- Meet the Project Scholars and Advisors
- View the selected sites
- View grant support materials
- Learn more about other free LTAI resources available to libraries and resources
Applications are now closed.