ACRL/EBSS Reference Sources and Services Committee
To produce publications, sponsor programs, and conduct projects to improve academic library reference services in education and the behavioral sciences; to encourage communication among and the professional development of reference librarians working in these areas; to serve as resource persons and advocates to publishers and vendors producing reference materials in these disciplines, including those accessed via computer and other new technologies; to provide liaison with other ALA groups as appropriate.
Displaying active committee roster as of 01/27/2015. Last retrieved on 01/27/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Agenda: Reference Sources and Services Committee Meeting- ALA Annual 2014
- Agenda: Reference Sources and Services Committee Meeting- ALA Annual 2013
- ALA Annual 2012 EBSS Reference Sources and Services Committee Meeting Minutes
- Reference Sources and Services Committee Meeting (ACRL EBSS)
- 2012 Midwinter Meeting Minutes
- 2012 Midwinter Meeting
- 2011 Annual Meeting EBSS Reference Sources and Services Committee Minutes (Draft)
- 2011 Annual Meeting EBSS Reference Sources and Services Committee
- 2011 Midwinter Meeting EBSS Reference Sources and Services Committee Minutes (Draft)
- Virtual Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788