ACRL/EBSS Curriculum Materials Committee
To examine areas of concern in curriculum materials administration; to explore the possibilities for improving curriculum materials administration (including selection, acquisition, classification, reference and retrieval, automation aspects, circulation, personnel, facilities, national and regional needs, cooperation, and continuing education); and to recommend to the EBSS Executive Committee alternative actions for making such improvements.
Displaying active committee roster as of 01/25/2015. Last retrieved on 01/25/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Curriculum Materials Committee Midwinter 2015 Meeting
- EBSS Curriculum Materials Committee Meeting Annual Meeting Saturday, June 28, 2014
- Curriculum Materials Committee (ACRL EBSS)
- EBSS Curriculum Materials Committee Meeting To Be Rescheduled
- EBSS Curriculum Materials Committee Virtual Meeting
- Curriculum Materials Committee Meeting June 29, 2013
- Curriculum Materials Meeting (ACRL EBSS)
- 2010 Midwinter EBSS Curriculum Materials Committee Agenda
- 2010 Midwinter EBSS Curriculum Materials Committee Minutes
- 2009 Annual EBSS Curriculum Materials Committee Minutes
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788