ACRL/EBSS Online Learning Research Committee
To provide a forum for librarians working with faculty to integrate library resources into courses; to discuss current and future trends and considerations in online learning; to sponsor programs or discussions that highlight effective library/faculty practices in online learning; to conduct projects that explore the intersection of librarian and faculty development of online learning programs in the areas of education and behavioral sciences.
Displaying active committee roster as of 02/12/2016. Last retrieved on 02/12/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- EBSS Online Learning Research Committee meeting
- EBSS Online Learning Research Committee initial meeting
- ALA Annual agenda: PLEASE READ!
- 2015 ALA Midwinter meeting agenda, EBSS Online Learning Research Committee
- 2013 ALA Midwinter Meeting Agenda for EBSS Online Learning Research Committee
- Online Learning Research Meeting (ACRL EBSS)
- 2011 ALA ORLC Meeting Minutes
- ALA 2011 Annual Conference OLRC Meeting Agenda
- 2011 ALA Midwinter OLRC Minutes
- 2011 Midwinter Virtual Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788