ACRL/EBSS Publications and Communications Committee
To monitor and investigate avenues of publication and information dissemination for EBSS-sponsored publications (including traditional and electronic formats) open to the Section; to assume responsibility for the EBSS Newsletter (in all formats) and for overseeing other means of communicating (including the EBSS website, list-servs, blogs, wikis, podcasts, etc.) with EBSS members and other constituences; to clarify and advise EBSS members on the procedures requred by ALA and ACRL for EBSS-sponsored publications; to review all publications developed by EBSS Committees; to provide guidance during the initial planning, funding and publication planning process for all EBSS-sponsored publications in print or electronic formats (including new electronic or traditional formats); to assist the Section and its committees in finding appropriate areas for publishing or information dissemination projects as approved by the EBSS Executive Committee.
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/26/2017. Last retrieved on 03/26/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- EBSS Publications Committee Annual Meeting Minutes
- EBSS Publications Committee Annual Meeting
- Minutes from the Publications Committee Midwinter Meeting
- EBSS Publications Midwinter Meeting
- Minutes from July 30 Meeting
- Draft minutes, 2014 meeting
- Call for agenda items, ALA annual 2014
- Publications and Communications Committee Midwinter 2014 Agenda
- Publications & Communications Committee Meeting Agenda, June 29, 2013
- Midwinter virtual meeting, January 17
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788