ACRL/EBSS Publications and Communications Committee
To monitor and investigate avenues of publication and information dissemination for EBSS-sponsored publications (including traditional and electronic formats) open to the Section; to assume responsibility for the EBSS Newsletter (in all formats) and for overseeing other means of communicating (including the EBSS website, list-servs, blogs, wikis, podcasts, etc.) with EBSS members and other constituences; to clarify and advise EBSS members on the procedures requred by ALA and ACRL for EBSS-sponsored publications; to review all publications developed by EBSS Committees; to provide guidance during the initial planning, funding and publication planning process for all EBSS-sponsored publications in print or electronic formats (including new electronic or traditional formats); to assist the Section and its committees in finding appropriate areas for publishing or information dissemination projects as approved by the EBSS Executive Committee.
Displaying active committee roster as of 11/23/2014. Last retrieved on 11/23/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Draft minutes, 2014 meeting
- Call for agenda items, ALA annual 2014
- Publications and Communications Committee Midwinter 2014 Agenda
- Publications & Communications Committee Meeting Agenda, June 29, 2013
- Midwinter virtual meeting, January 17
- EBSS Publications & Communications Committee Midwinter Virtual Meeting Agenda
- Publications and Communications Meeting (ACRL EBSS)
- EBSS Publications & Communications Committee Agenda for ALA Annual 2012
- Revised minutes
- EBSS Publications & Communications MidWinter Meeting details and agenda
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788