ACRL/EBSS Electronic Resources in Communication Studies Committee
To investigate relevant electronic resources for communication studies; assess and evaluate relevant electronic resources for usability and function; encourage the development of better electronic resources within communication studies through careful vendor feedback; to inform and educate librarians about relevant electronic resources, their use, and implementation as a library resource; and to update and enhance the Library Resources for Communication Studies web site on a regular basis.
Displaying active committee roster as of 08/26/2016. Last retrieved on 08/26/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- EBSS E-Resources in Communication Studies agenda for Annual 2014
- Annual Meeting Agenda 2013
- 2012 Mid-Winter Virtual Meeting Minutes
- ERCS Annual Conference Meeting Minutes-June 23, 2012
- E-Resources in Communication Studies ALA Annual Meeting Agenda, 6/23/12
- Electronic Resources in Communication Meeting (ACRL EBSS)
- ERCS meeting agenda
- LRCS: Guidelines for Maintaining/Enhancing Library Resources for Communication Studies Website
- 2010 - October 13 Meeting EBSS Electronic Resources in Communication Studies Agenda
- 2010 EBSS Annual Meeting Electronic Resources in Communication Studies Committee Minutes
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788