ACRL/EBSS Electronic Resources in Communication Studies Committee
To investigate relevant electronic resources for communication studies; assess and evaluate relevant electronic resources for usability and function; encourage the development of better electronic resources within communication studies through careful vendor feedback; to inform and educate librarians about relevant electronic resources, their use, and implementation as a library resource; and to update and enhance the Library Resources for Communication Studies web site on a regular basis.
Displaying active committee roster as of 05/25/2013. Last retrieved on 05/25/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2012 Mid-Winter Virtual Meeting Minutes
- ERCS Annual Conference Meeting Minutes-June 23, 2012
- E-Resources in Communication Studies ALA Annual Meeting Agenda, 6/23/12
- Electronic Resources in Communication Meeting (ACRL EBSS)
- ERCS meeting agenda
- LRCS: Guidelines for Maintaining/Enhancing Library Resources for Communication Studies Website
- 2010 - October 13 Meeting EBSS Electronic Resources in Communication Studies Agenda
- 2010 EBSS Annual Meeting Electronic Resources in Communication Studies Committee Minutes
- 2010 Annual Meeting EBSS Electronic Resources in Communication Studies Agenda
- Speaker Needed: AEJMC conference in Denver - 20 to 30 minutes on ISI, 8/6/10 7-8 am
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788