The Education and Behavioral Sciences Section of the Association of College and Research Libraries (a division of the American Library Association) exists to serve the common interests of education and behavioral sciences librarians. Formed in 1968, EBSS now boasts about 1,000 members who are concerned with a host of issues in the areas of bibliographic instruction, applications of technology, collection development, library management, and communication of research findings in education and behavioral sciences librarianship.
- Stephanie Davis-Kahl named 2014 ACRL/EBSS Distinguished Librarian
- Midwinter 2014 Meeting Schedule & Agendas
- Fall 2013 EBSS Newsletter (pdf)
- Minutes from ALA Annual 2013
- EBSS New Leader Orientation Information: PowerPoint 1 PowerPoint 2 PowerPoint3
Send corrections and suggestions to Sara Memmott, EBSS Web Manager.