To plan and stage programs of interest and benefit to members of the Section at the ALA Annual Conference.
Previous ALA Annual Programs
- 2016: Authority is Constructed and Contextual: A Critical View
- 2015: Boots on the Ground: Making Academic Libraries Work for Veterans
- 2014: Supporting Community Transformation: Becoming a Community-Engaged Academic Library
- 2013: Crossing the K-20 Continuum: Are Librarians Bridging Information Literacy and 21st Century Skills?
- 2012: Ubiquitous Video: Can libraries offer it? (or Can libraries adapt?)
- 2011: Millennials and Beyond: Student and Faculty Voices
- 2010: News Literacy and Preservation: Finding, Using, and Losing the News
- 2009: Librarian/Scholar: From Research Questions to Results
- 2008: Knowledge Wants to Be Known: Open Access for the Behavioral & Social Sciences
- 2007: Empowering Data: Persuasion Through Presentation
- 2006: Shaking the Money Tree: Grant Writing for Librarians
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Senior Program Officer
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788