Displaying active committee roster as of 10/19/2018. Last retrieved on 10/19/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Consists of a chair, the editor of ITAL, a member of the LITA Education Committee, and another LITA member.
The LITA/Ex Libris Student Writing Award Committee's group in LITA Connect is private for Committee members only.
About this Committee
- Promotes the call for papers to SLIS faculty individuals
- Reviews submissions
- Selects winner'
- Chair notifies authors after winner is selected and writes the statement for Information Technology and Libraries (ITAL)
Expected Time Commitment
- Holds 1-3 virtual meetings and no face-to-face meetings each year
- Group members work an average of 1 hour per month in January, February, and March
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Past experience judging competitions
- Previously published scholarly papers (optional, not required)