Get Involved and Connect with YALSA
YALSA offers several ways to connect with your fellow members and supporters of library service for and with young adults:
- Participate on a YALSA Member E-Chat with YALSA's President. Details are posted in YALSA's Google calendar.
- Read & comment on the latest in library services for and with teens & YALSA at the YALSAblog
- Discuss common interests, exchange ideas and/or connect with YALSA members in your region by setting up a YALSA Interest Group
- Join the conversation on one of YALSA’s active Email Discussion Lists
- Network online with your fellow members via YALSA’s Social Networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and others.
- Looking for other members in your state? Check out our YALSA Member Google map! Be sure to add in your information, if you're not already on there!
- Connect with other YALSA members in your state by hosting a YALSA happy hour at your state conference or staffing a YALSA exhibit booth. Visit the wiki for more information.