Get Involved and Connect with YALSA
YALSA offers several ways to connect with your fellow members and supporters of library service for and with young adults:
- Participate on a YALSA Member E-Chat with YALSA's President. They are scheduled for
Details are posted in YALSA's Google calendar.
- Read & comment on the latest in YA librarianship & YALSA at the YALSA Blog
- Discuss common interests and exchange ideas by setting up a YALSA Interest Group
- Join the conversation on one of YALSA’s active Email Discussion Lists
- Network online with your fellow members via YALSA’s Social Networks, including ALA Connect, Facebook, Twitter, and others.
- Looking for other members in your state? Check out our YALSA Member Google map! Be sure to add in your information, if you're not already on there!