Get Involved and Support YALSA
YALSA needs your help! Whether it's recruiting new members, advocating for youth services in your community or giving to YALSA, there's a way for you to get involved:
- Encourage your colleagues to join YALSA! Use our recruitment tools, including handouts, presentations, and papers on teen services topics and YALSA events.
- Advocate for youth services in your community! Take advantage of YALSA’s advocacy resources.
- Give to YALSA! Support YALSA’s work by making donations to the Friends of YALSA, the Leadership Endowment, the Margaret Edwards Trust or the Bill Morris Endowment. Individuals can also support YALSA via planned giving.
- Use YALSA's Fundraising Guide (.pdf) to host a fundraising event in your community for YALSA
- Organizations can become a YALSA Sponsor or Promotional Partner.
- Work for a corporation or organization that wants to work with YALSA? See corporate opportunities.