Get Involved and Learn with YALSA
YALSA offers multiple ways to enhance your career through professional development, including face-to-face and online opportunities.
- Enhance your skills through YALSA’s Online Courses, the equivalent of a full- or 1.5-day workshop.
- Watch a webinar on Getting Involved in YALSA, led by 2009-2010 President Linda Braun.
- Bring YALSA presenters to your library system or consortium for face-to-face training by booking one of YALSA’s Licensed Institutes.
- Participate in YALSA’s Webinars, a series of short, interactive online sessions that provide convenient professional development.
- Attend programs and educational sessions from YALSA at ALA Annual Conference, Midwinter Meeting or YALSA’s biennial Young Adult Literature Symposium.
- Planning professional development at your library? Find a presenter or add yourself to YALSA’s YA Speakers’ Bureau
- Get one-on-one support by participating in YALSA’s Mentoring Program.