User Experience Interest Group
Supports members in teaching, exploring, and sharing ideas and best practices for user experience (UX) and user-centric principles
Displaying active committee roster as of 04/23/2017. Last retrieved on 04/23/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2017 Midwinter Meeting of the User Experience Interest Group
- Reminder: Annual meeting of the User Experience Interest Group
- Annual meeting of the User Experience Interest Group
- Cancelled - LITA UX Interest Group Meeting, ALA MW Meeting
- LITA UX IG Meeting at ALA Annual 2015 - 6/29 3PM
- Deadline is May 31st for LITA UX Contest!
- Call for Participation: LITA UX IG Meeting at ALA 2015
- Looking for LITA members to help plan LITA President's Program on UX
- LITA UX Meeting at ALA MW - 2/1 10:30AM
- Call for Participation: LITA UX IG Meeting at ALA MW 2015
The User Experience Interest Group was established in 2014.
Interest groups are open to all LITA members. Conference attendance is not required. To join a group, contact the chair, attend meetings and get involved with their activities and discussions. See contact information in the above roster by logging into the site and clicking your browser refresh button. If you need help, contact the LITA office at email@example.com.