User Experience Interest Group
Supports members in teaching, exploring, and sharing ideas and best practices for user experience (UX) and user-centric principles
Displaying active committee roster as of 05/05/2016. Last retrieved on 05/05/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Cancelled - LITA UX Interest Group Meeting, ALA MW Meeting
- LITA UX IG Meeting at ALA Annual 2015 - 6/29 3PM
- Deadline is May 31st for LITA UX Contest!
- Call for Participation: LITA UX IG Meeting at ALA 2015
- UX chat on Twitter! #litaUX
- Looking for LITA members to help plan LITA President's Program on UX
- LITA UX Meeting at ALA MW - 2/1 10:30AM
- Call for Participation: LITA UX IG Meeting at ALA MW 2015
- Weave Journal of Library User Experience Issue 1 is out!
- Inaugral LITA UX IG meeting at 2014 Annual - Mon. 6/30 1-2:30pm
The User Experience Interest Group was established in 2014.
Interest groups are open to all LITA members. Conference attendance is not required. To join a group, contact the chair, attend meetings and get involved with their activities and discussions. See contact information in the above roster by logging into the site and clicking your browser refresh button. If you need help, contact the LITA office at email@example.com.