Game Making Interest Group
To discuss and promote game making within the LITA community.
Displaying active committee roster as of 11/27/2014. Last retrieved on 11/27/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Game Making Interest Group Meeting, ALA Annual 2014
- Game Making IG Meeting at ALA Annual 2014
- Games in Libraries: Using Play to Connect and Instruct
- Game Making IG Meeting, ALA Midwinter 2014
- Magic: the Gathering and/or Tabletop-based Game playing Librarians.
- ALA Midwinter 2014 Meeting
- Game Making IG Meeting, ALA Annual 2013
- ALA Play 2013 at Annual
- What you need to know before gamifying your library
- Game Making (LITA)
Interest groups are self-initiated and not appointed by LITA officers. Membership consists of any number of participants and is open to LITA members. The leadership of each group is selected by the group.
The Game Making Interest Group was established in 2012.
Interest groups are open to all LITA members. Conference attendance is not required. To join a group, contact the chair, attend meetings, and get involved with their activities and discussions. See contact information in the above roster by logging into the site and clicking your browser refresh button. If you need help, contact the LITA office at email@example.com.