Heads of Library Technology (HoLT) Interest Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/10/2014. Last retrieved on 03/10/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Minutes from HoLT (Heads of Library Technology) LITA IG ALA Annual 2013
- HoLT Agenda - ALA Annual
- International Perspectives on Open Access and Scholarly Publishing
- Call for Participation: LITA Heads of Library Technology (HoLT) IG meeting (ALA Annual)
- LITA Heads of Library Technology (HoLT) IG - ALA Midwinter
- LITA Heads of Library Technology (HoLT) IG Meeting - ALA Midwinter
- Heads of Library Technology Interest Group
- Call for Participation: LITA Heads of Library Technology (HoLT) IG meeting (ALA Mid-Winter)
- Heads of Library Technology Interest Group Meeting June 24, 2012 at 10:30am-noon Sheraton Garden Grove (SHERG)-Chardonnay Room
- New Library Technology Paradigms: OS vs Black Box vs Hybrids
Interest groups are self-initiated and not appointed by LITA officers. Membership consists of any number of participants and is open to LITA members. The leadership of each group is selected by the group.
The Heads of Library Technology (HoLT) Interest Group was established in 2001. It was renewed in 2004 and 2009. To contribute information about the history of this interest group, contact LITA's Web Coordinating Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interest groups are open to all LITA members. Conference attendance is not required. To join a group, contact the chair, attend meetings, and get involved with their activities and discussions. See contact information in the above roster by logging into the site and clicking your browser refresh button. If you need help, contact the LITA office at email@example.com.